Sunday, October 24, 2010

That 25 song iPod shuffle thing

I put my droid on shuffle and this is what came up:

Flight of Icarus - Maiden
Fuck You - Cee Lo
Jungle Love - Morris Day
Fire and Rain - James Taylor
Bad Company - Bad Co
Honey I'm Home - Shania Twain
Sunglasses - Badmouth Betties
Feel Your Love Tonight - VH
The Trooper - Maiden
Jukebox Hero - Foreigner
Perpetual Change - Yes
Get Up Offa That Thing - James Brown
Can I Play With Madness - Maiden
Top Of The World - VH
Life In The Fastlane - Eagles
Bring Me To Life - Evanescence
Perfect Strangers - Deep Purple
Rowboat - Ron Thal
Jump - VH
Joining A Fan Club - Jellyfish
Good Company - Queen
What About Love - Heart
At This Moment - Billy Vera
Hit Me Baby One More Time - Britney Spears
Don't Be Stupid - Shania Twain

I think my droid likes Maiden!

-Richie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers