Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Big gig coming up

I know this is a last minute thing, but I'm playing a gig this friday (december 18th) with a killer line up.  On drums we have Jules Radino from Blue Oyster Cult.  Jules joined BOC around the same time that I joined.  He's a fantastic drummer with a great feel.  On bass will be Danny Miranda.  Danny was also a member of Blue Oyster Cult, but most recently he was the bass player for the hugely successful Queen + Paul Rodgers world tour. You heard right...Queen...my freakin' favorite band!  Danny is one of the heaviest bass players I've ever heard.  We we will be joined by lovely and talented Ann Marie Nacchio on vocals, and the equally lovely and talented Andy Ascolese on keyboards.
 
I just got the call for this gig last week and I was lucky enough to be able to get Jules and Danny to play on it.  I'm also working on getting some more special guests to come up and jam with us.  I'm looking forward to playing this show and I think it will be a lot of fun.  It's at Rhythm & Brews (1674 Richmond Rd. Staten Island, NY) at 10:30 pm on Friday the 18th of December.  Make sure you come out to this show!
 
Here's some news about my thursday live karaoke gig.  Unfortunately, it's been cancelled.  We may try it again at a later date, but for now, there will be no more thursday night live karaoke with Sleeve of Wizard.
 
I'm also looking for other places to bring MorningStarlett.  Any ideas?
 
-Richie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers