Sunday, November 29, 2009

What a show tonight!

I just played a show with my cover band, Hit Me With It at a great bar/restaurant called the Dugout pub.  I wasn't really expecting the show to be anything special for various reasons, but the show ended up being extraordinary.  I thought the band sounded very good, but it was the audience who made the show great.  We had great guests come up and jam, plus a lot of dancers in the audience.  We also had a super cool group of people from Tokyo tear it up on some Stray Cats.  It was freakin' awesome.  I had so much fun tonight, I almost forgot that it was a gig!

Thanks to everyone who showed up!

Now on another note, these are my current favorite things:

Dragon Age Origins
Californication
Arizona Arnold Palmer Lite
Pandora Radio
Paul Gilbert Intense Rock
Ninja Assassin
John Woo's Red Cliff
The Big Bang Theory

-Richie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers